Ubiquiti airMAX NanoStation LocoM5 5GHz 13dBi 2x2 MIMO CPE LOCOM5
The NanoStation Loco M is sleek and elegant form-factors radio offering up to 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 5km range. Featuring 2x2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before. Easily mountable to a pole/mast with mounting straps provided.
- Performance Breakthrough: 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Featuring 2x2 MIMO technology, the new LocoStation M links significantly faster and farther than ever before.
- Next-Gen Antenna Design: New antenna array designs featuring 13dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form-factor.
- Intelligent POE: Remote hardware reset circuitry of LocoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location. In addition, any LocoStation can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti's Instant 802.3af adapter.
The NanoStation LocoM5 is a cost-effective and reliable solution for high performance. It features up to 10km of range performance, 150+Mb/s of throughput performance, an intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti. The NanoStation Loco also features broadband wireless CPE technology. NanoStation Loco exhibit optimal antenna performance.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Nanostation Loco M 5.8GHz
- Power Injector: 110-240VAC 24VDC 0.5A US-style plug
- Mounting strap