Ubiquiti UniFi AccessPoint AC Pro UAP-AC-PRO
Ubiquiti's professional indoor or outdoor WiFi access point supports 802.11ac and speeds of up to 1300Mbps in the 5GHz radio band and up to 450Mbps in the 2.4GHz radio band. The UAP-AC-PRO offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 3x3 MiMO on both radio bands. It has a range of up to 122m (400ft) and two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- The UniFi AC Pro AP supports simultaneous dual-band, 3x3 MIMO technology in the 5 and 2.4 GHz radio bands.
- The UniFi AC Pro AP is a gigabit, 802.3af-powered access point suitable for indoor or outdoor use. You can easily replace a standard UniFi AP using the same mounting hardware.
- The UniFi Controller v4 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UAP-AC-PRO APs while in the field.
The UAP-AC-PRO UniFi Access Point Enterprise Wi-Fi System from Ubiquiti Networks is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. It supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard with speeds of up to 1300 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 450 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band. The Wi-Fi system offers simultaneous dual band operation with 3 x 3 MIMO technology for each band. It has a range of up to 400' and two Gigabit Ethernet ports. This UniFi Access Point (AP) has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall, using the included mounting hardware.
The Wi-Fi system includes UniFi Controller software that can be installed on a PC, Mac, or Linux machine within the network, and is easily accessible through a standard Web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise Wi-Fi network can be quickly configured and administered, without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated in the system.
- Networking Interface: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Antennas: (3) Dual-Band Antennas, 3 dBi Each
- Max TX Power: 2.4GHz: 22 dBm - 5GHz: 22 dBm
- Buttons: Reset
- WiFi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af/803.2at Supported (Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)
- Power Supply: 48V, 0.5A PoE Gigabit Adapter
- Maximum Power Consumption: 9W, (20W with optional accessory)
- BSSID: Up to Four Per Radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- UniFi ac Pro
- Mounting Bracket
- Ceiling Backing Plate
- (4) Flat Head Screws (M3x50)
- (4) Keps Nuts (M3)
- (4) Screws (M2.9x20)
- (4) Screw Anchors (M3x20)
- Gigabit PoE (48V, 0.5A) with Mount Bracket
- Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide