Ubiquiti UniFi Controller Cloud Key UC-CK
Introducing the UniFi Cloud Key from Ubiquiti Networks. The UniFi Cloud Key is an integrated computer and software controller minus the bulk. It features a quad-core processor with 1GB RAM, operating the latest version of the UniFi Controller with built-in hybrid cloud technology. The UniFi Cloud Key is fully capable of configuring and managing dozens of UniFi devices in your deployment. Replacing a dedicated server or computer, the UniFi Cloud Key is an ultra-low energy solution with virtually no footprint. The Ubiquiti hybrid cloud configuration provides a secure, private SSO (Single Sign-On) to access all of your UniFi deployments from anywhere in the world. With the Ubiquiti hybrid cloud, a third-party hosted cloud service is not required, so all of your personal data and network information remains local and secure-the way it should be. Add, provision, configure, monitor, and manage all of your UniFi devices, whether in one or thousands of private networks, all from a central control plane. Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Cloud Key is a powerful solution for managing your UniFi networks across the campus or across the globe.
- The UniFi Cloud Key combines the best of local and cloud management: local network security combined with convenient remote access.
- The UniFi Cloud Key provides top processing power for centralized device management.
- Instant setup: connect the UniFi Cloud Key to 802.3af PoE and run the UniFi Controller setup wizard.
The UniFi Cloud Key from Ubiquiti Networks combines local network security with convenient remote access. It runs a local instance of the UniFi Controller software, and features single sign-on for remote, secure access to all of your UniFi devices from anywhere in the world. The UniFi Cloud Key is fully capable of configuring and managing dozens of UniFi devices, and serves as an ultra-low energy solution, replacing a dedicated server or computer. With plug-and-play installation, simply connect the Cloud Key to a UniFi Switch and remotely access it through any computer connected to the internet.
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Processor: Quad-Core SoC
- Memory: 1GB DDR
- Power Method: 48V 802.3af or Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Power Method (Micro-USB): 5V
- Power Supply: 802.3af PoE or Micro-USB 5V, Minimum 1A
- Maximum Power Consumption: 5W
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104deg F (0 to 40deg C)
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 90% noncondensing
- UniFi Cloud Key
- Ethernet Cable
- microSD Card (8GB)
- Quick Start Guide