Ubiquiti airFiber5XHD Carrier Backhaul Radio (5GHz) AF-5XHD
The AF-5XHD was designed specifically for the Wireless ISP industry from the ground floor up, the AF-5XHD's custom LTU silicon and radio architecture provide breakthrough performance.
- Programmable Transmit Power: The radio's transmit power level can be programmed up to +29 dBm
- Programmable Duty Cycle (GPS synchronized frames) :The AF-5XHD allows configuration of asymmetric TX and RX duty cycles. TX ratios include 25%, 33%, 50%, 66.7%, and 75%.
- Configurable GPS Synchronization: The AF-5XHD offers configurable support for 2, 2.5, 4, and 5 ms frames. Timing is compatible with all other synchronous systems
- Adaptive Modulation up to 1024QAM Adaptive modulation rates of up to 1024QAM (4096QAM with targeted upgrade) are supported.
- Dual Redundant Gigabit Ethernet Ports with PoE The AF-5XHD has two Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be used to provide redundant PoE power.
- Bluetooth Wireless Configuration: Use the built-in Bluetooth interface for wireless configuration
Its core communications processing engine surpasses the limitations inherent to generic Wi-Fi chips to provide low latency, long-range capability, DFS flexibility, higher constellations, and better power output, along with improved receive sensitivity. The AF -5XHD features industry leading 21.2 bps/Hz spectral efficiency, line-rate data packet processing for up to 1.34 Gbps of real data throughput, and innovative xtreme Range Technology.
- Frequency Range: 4.8 GHz - 6.2 GHz (Dependent on Regulatory Region)
- Max. Conducted TX Power 29 dBm (Dependent on Regulatory Region)
- Weatherproofing: IP67
- Operating Temperature -40 to 55C (-40 to 131F)
- Maximum Throughput 1.34 Gbps
- Maximum Range 100 km
- Packets per Second 2+ Million
- Latency 1.5 ms - 3.5 ms
- Encryption AES-256
- GPS Holder
- Mount Spacer
- GPS Antenne
- Power Cord