Pico Macom CDA-1P Bi-Directional Distribution Amp Amplifier CDA1P with Passive Return Drop Amp for Antenna, CATV, Broadband
COMMERCIAL GRADE - HIGH QUALITY
Amplify your signal for Cable TV, Cable Internet or Over-The-Air broadcasts, with a commercial grade amp.This amplifier is bi-directional, so it allows the transmission of signals needed for your cable modems upload and download, plus it passes features like Pay-per-view and On Demand.
- Forward bandwidth 54 to 1000MHz allows use in large broadband systems. Reverse bandwidth 5 to 42MHz allows interactive revenue generating services
- Ultra low 3dB noise figure provides clean distribution! reducing digital artifacts in digital signals, and provides clearer analog pictures
- 6kV surge protected on all ports to protect consumer equipment from transient voltages and line surges
- Output or independent power "F" port capability provides powerful flexibility option for local or remote powering
- External UL approved power supply for domestic and international use
- POWER SUPPLY INCLUDED
- Bandwidth: 54-1000MHz
- Return Bandwidth: 4-40MHz
- Forward Gain: 15 dB (minus split loss)
- Reverse Gain (CDA-*A): 10 dB (minus split loss)
- Reverse Loss (CDA-*P): 1 dB (minus split loss)
- Noise Figure (FWD): 4.5 dB max.
- Noise Figure (REV): 7 dB max.
- Return Loss: > -17 dB
- Surge Protection 6kV all ports
- Cross Modulation: -75 dBc
- Composite Triple Beat: -74 dBc
- Composite Second Order: -62 dBc
- Channel Loading: 158
- Max Output See Loading Chart
- RFI Shielding: 130 dBPower Adaptor Supply Voltage: 12 VDC, 200 mA
- Operating Temperature: -10° to +50° C
- Dimensions (Case): 3.4˝(L) x 2.4˝(D) x 0.9˝(H)
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.