Winegard FL6550A FlatWave Air Outdoor HDTV Antenna
The FlatWave AIR is an antenna designed with ultra low noise split band amplifier that produces a higher quality TV image than most outdoor antennas. The sleek, compact antenna has an integrated amplifier for superior reception allowing little chance of dropouts or pixelation. It can be placed in an attic, a roof, a deck or the side of a home and is easy to install.
- HDTV reception up to 60 miles from a tower
- Revolutionary Clear Circuit Technology™ provides superior reception
- Ultra low noise split band amplifier (UHF/VHF)
- Easy to install
- Boasts a true dual-path design with separate amplification paths for VHF and UHF that increases signal handling capability and helps eliminate distortion.
- No adjustment needed once installed
- Meets most HOA antenna guidelines
- Powered by a USB connector attached directly to an HDTV
- Designed and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Connect up to 4 TVs (splitter sold separately)
- Integrated reflector for increased range
Coax cables and splitter sold separately. Winegard recommends a RG6 coax cable for best performance