Wade 44' Self Supporting Tower DMX44
A 44 foot DMX standard duty tower.
- Attractive tapered design
- "X" brace with beaded channel leg
- Enhancements made to both leg profile and taper allow for easier installation and improved tower structure
- High strength galvanized steel construction that can surely withstand anything mother nature throws at it
- Ideal for amateur radio and industrial/commercial communications applications
- Designed to withhold impact load of a climber in case of a fall in accordance with CSA-S37-13
The Wade 44-ft self-supporting tower is ideal for lightweight, commercial duty tower applications. The tower sections are built-to-order from 100% galvanized steel and is able to withstand the worst kind of weather.
- Eight foot sections
- Section 5 is 12 gauge, 1 to 4 are 16 gauge galvanized steel
- Free standing installation
- Climb shields recommended
- Tower load limits are based on survival, and cannot be stamped by a licensed engineer
- Wind Load: 3 sq.ft.
- Wade 44' Self Supporting Tower
This is a special order item - We do not accept returns on towers
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGE APPLIES
CONTACT US FOR DETAILS