Ubiquiti UniFi AC In-Wall 802.11AC Dual-Radio Access Point UAP-AC-IW-PRO
Ideal for new and retrofit installations, the UniFi AC In-Wall is designed to convert an Ethernet wall jack into a dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi access point with two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Comes with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-premise PC, Mac, or Linux machine, in a private cloud, or using a public cloud service.
- The 802.11ac MIMO Technology offers Gigabit speeds and range up to 328'
- Install, configure, and manage the UniFi AP with the intuitive and user-friendly UniFi controller user interface
- Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one or more and expand to thousands, while maintaining a single unified management system
- You can use the configurable reporting and analytics on the UniFi Controller to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting
- Upload map images of your location for a visual representation of each wireless network
- UniFi organizes and visualizes network traffic in clear and easy-to-read graphs
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device
UniFi is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware. Easily accessible through any standard web browser and the UniFi mobile app (iOS or Android), the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network - no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated. With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs. Use the RF map to monitor and analyze radio frequencies for optimal AP placement, configuration, and troubleshooting. Advanced RF performance and configuration features include spectral analysis, airtime fairness, and band steering. Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting. Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology. Easy customization and options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi's rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use. A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts. The UniFi Controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP's radio.
- Networking Interface: (3) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Power Method: 802.3at PoE+ Supported
- Power Supply: UniFi PoE Switch (Not Included)
- Power Save: Supported
- PoE Out: 48V Pass-Through (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-
- Maximum Power Consumption: 10W
- Maximum TX Power: 2.4 GHz (22 dBm), 5 GHz (22 dBm)
- Antennas: (1) Dual-Band Antenna, Single-Polarity - 2.4 GHz (5 dBi), 5 GHz (6.5 dBi)
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50 Deg C (14 to 122 Deg F)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- In-Wall Access Point
- Wall Mount Kit