Ubiquiti PowerBeam AC (5GHz, 500mm, 27dBi) PBE-5AC-500
Using airMAX 802.11ac technology, this kit supports up to 450+ Mbps throughput in a small form factor. It launches with PtP functionality, however client mode feature can be added with a firmware upgrade from Ubiquiti. The radio includes a protective radome cover to shield it from the environmental elements.
- 802.11ac Wireless AC: Built on the 5GHz ac standards for improved performance in wireless speeds up to 450mbps.
- Plug and Play Installation: The PowerBeam PBE-5AC-500 requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
- Incredible Antenna Beam Performance: The form factor of the PowerBeam features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeams excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
- Advanced Software Technology: Ubiquitis airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments.
- TDMA airMAX protocol: enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
The PBE-5AC-500 PowerBeam ac High-Performance airMAX Bridge from Ubiquiti Networks is suitable for CPE deployments requiring maximum performance. A dish reflector design with proprietary airMAX ac technology, offers improved latency, noise immunity, scalability, and significantly increased throughput performance of up to 450+ Mb/s and also offers wide range of 16+ mi (25+ km). The InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance while eliminating cable losses. Ubiquiti's airMAX engine with custom IC improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
The PowerBeam ac's enhanced beam directivity provides optimal performance in high-noise environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables optimal scalability, high throughput, and low latency in unlicensed, multi-point networks. It supports airMAX ac protocol and has a long-range Point-to-Point (PtP) link mode. This offers selectable channel width of 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz in PtP and 10/20/30/40 MHz in PtMP. Integrated airMAX ac technology boosts the advantages of proprietary TDMA protocol. The mounting bracket of the PowerBeam offers 20deg of uptilt and 10deg of downtilt, while the mounting bracket offers +/- 15deg of tilt.
- Processor: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB DDR2, 16 MB Flash
- Channel Sizes: PtP Mode 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz, PtMP Mode 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Gain: 27 dBi
- Operating Frequency: International: 5150 - 5875 MHz, USA: 5725 - 5850 MHz
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
- Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
- Wind Survivability: 96 km/h (60 mph)
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: +/- 24 kV, Contact: +/- 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70 Deg C (-40 to 158 Deg F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Antenna Feed
- Rear Housing
- Mounting Bracket
- Adjustment Bracket
- (4) Hex Bolts with Washers (M8x20)
- (2) Pole Clamp
- (4) Carriage Bolts (M8x135)
- (4) Flange Nuts (M8)
- (4) Screws with Washers (M4x12)
- (4) Washers (M4)