Ubiquiti Power Beam M5 (300mm, 22DBI) PBE-M5-300
The new PowerBeam M has a compact, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The PowerBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.
- Uniform Beamwidth Improves Noise Immunity
- More Efficient Footprint
- Faster Processor Increases Performance
- Easy Assembly and Installation
The PBE-M5-300 PowerBeam airMAX Bridge from Ubiquiti Networks has an innovative mechanical design. This PowerBeam supports up to 150+ Mb/s real TCP/IP throughput. It directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is important in an area which is crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Ubiquiti's InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. Providing increased performance from its fast processor the PowerBeam is versatile and cost effective to deploy.
- Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Max. Power Consumption: 6W
- Operating Frequency: 5.47-5.825GHz
- Gain: 22dBi
- Max. VSWR: 2:1
- Built-In Mechanical Downtilt: +20 Deg to -10 Deg
- Dish Reflector
- airMax PowerBeam M5 5GHz 22bBi CPE
- 24V PoE Injector
- Mounting Hardware