Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M2 (2.4GHz)
The NanoStation Loco M is sleek and elegant form-factors radio offering up to 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 5km range. Featuring 2x2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before. Easily mountable to a pole/mast with mounting straps provided.
- High Performance MIMO 2x2 TDMA Architecture
- Extended Outdoor Range
- Ubiquiti AirOS software
- External status LEDs
- External reset button
- Pole, Wall or Window mount options
The NanoStation LocoM2 is a cost-effective and reliable solution for high performance. It features up to 10km of range performance, 150+Mb/s of throughput performance, an intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti. The NanoStation Loco also features broadband wireless CPE technology. NanoStation Loco exhibit optimal antenna performance.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 4KC, 180MHz
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz Channels 1-11 (Channels 12-14 available in INTL version, contact email@example.com for ordering information)
- Memory Information: 16MB SDRAM, 4MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Nanostation Loco M2.4GHz
- Power Injector: 110-240VAC 24VDC 0.5A US-style plug
- Mounting strap