Ubiquiti Nano Beam (5GHz, 16DBI) NBE-M5-16
The new NanoBeam M has a compact, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The NanoBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.
- Uniform Beamwidth Improves Noise Immunity
- More Efficient Footprint
- Faster Processor Increases Performance
- Easy Assembly and Installation
The NBE-M5-16 5 GHz 16dBi NanoBeam airMAX Bridge from Ubiquiti Networks directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. NanoBeam maximizes noise immunity by its uniform bandwidth. With focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The NBE-M5-16 combines the radio and antenna in an efficient and compact unit that gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. It features an innovative mechanical design and high speed processor for optimal performance at low cost.
- Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Max. Power Consumption: 6W
- Operating Frequency: 5.47-5.825GHz
- Gain: 16dBi
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- Output Power: 26 dBm
- airMax NanoBeam M5 5GHz 16bBi CPE
- 24V PoE Injector
- Mounting Hardware