Ubiquiti In-Wall 802.11ac Wi-Fi Access Point UAP-AC-IW
Designed for easy deployment, the UAP-AC-IW UniFi Access Point Enterprise Wi-Fi System from Ubiquiti Networks is a scalable enterprise access point solution providing enhanced coverage and improved network performance.
- Ideal for new and retrofit installations, the UniFi AC In-Wall is designed to convert an Ethernet wall jack into a dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi access point with two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Turn existing wiring into per-room Wi-Fi with the UniFi PoE Switch series. Requires Cat5e or higher
- The 802.11ac MIMO Technology offers Gigabit speeds and range up to 328'.
- Install, configure, and manage all of the UniFi APs with the intuitive and user-friendly UniFi controller user interface.
The Wi-Fi system includes UniFi Controller software that can be installed on a PC, Mac, or Linux machine within the network, and is easily accessible through a standard Web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise Wi-Fi network can be quickly configured and administered, without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated in the system.
- Networking Interface (3) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Power Method 802.3at PoE+ Supported
- Power Supply UniFi Switch (PoE)
- Power Save Supported
- PoE Out 48V Pass-Through (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
- Max. Range 100 m (328')
- Antennas (1) Dual-Band Antenna, Single-Polarity
- Wi-Fi Standards 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Operating Temperature -10 to 50 Degrees C (14 to 122 Degrees F)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Noncondensing
- Cover Plate
- Back Plate
- 4x Wall Mount Screws
- 2x Security Torx Screws
- 2x Phillips Screws
- Quick Start Guide