Ubiquiti EdgePoint Gigabit Router (5 ports) EP-R6
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the EdgePoint, part of the EdgeMAX platform. The first application-specific designed WISP control point, the EdgePoint combines the advanced routing capabilities of EdgeMAX with fiber backhaul and versatile powering capabilities.
- FiberProtect: The EdgePoint features FiberProtect to significantly reduce electrostatic discharge (ESD) failures and electromagnetic interference (EMI), greatly improve data signal integrity, and to consolidate the wired data backhaul to a single fiber cable run for long-distance connectivity.
- WISP Control: Designed as a WISP control point, the EdgePoint combines the advanced routing capabilities of EdgeMAX with fiber backhaul and versatile powering capabilities.
- All-in-One Design: A single compact controller eliminates clutter, expensive cabinets, extraneous installations, and excessive maintenance.
- Advanced Routing Applications: Powerful routing features such as link balancing provide redundancy and increased performance for outdoor wireless links.
- Versatile Power Options: Powered by 24 VDC or by PoE, the EP-R6 can support 24 V passive PoE to power most Ubiquiti products.
- Intuitive User Interface: The EdgePoint features a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control. Accessed via a network port and web browser, the user-friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status.
The EP-R6 EdgePoint WISP Gigabit Router from Ubiquiti is designed to simplify your hardware by replacing the networking cabinet, which usually contains a patch panel, power rack, multiple PoE adapters, switch, router, modem, and more. It is encased in a polycarbonate shell with UV resistance and features a combination of robust routing performance, fiber backhaul capability, and the convenience of passive PoE support. With the EP-R6, you'll have access to a total of six ports: five 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports with 24V / 0.7A passive PoE, and one 1 Gbps SFP port. Furthermore, use the EdgePoint software, accessible via a network port and a web browser, to monitor and manage your network.
- (5) x RJ45 Ethernet ports
- (1) SFP Ethernet port
- 24VDC, 3A Terminal Block
- PoE Input: (5) 24V, 0.7A Passive PoE
- Output Ports: (1) SFP Port
- EdgePoint router
- Metal strap
- Gigabit PoE (24V, 1.25A) with mounting bracket
- Power cord
- Quick start guide