Ubiquiti Dual-Band airMAX ac Radio with Dedicated Wi-Fi Management B-DB-AC
Bullet (TM) AC covers both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands, covering a wide range of frequency bands that work well for both short and long-distance links.
- Dual-Band Frequency: The Bullet AC covers both 2.4 and 5 GHz spectrums, covering a wide range of frequency bands that work well for both short and long-distance links.
- Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE): 24V Passive PoE functionality is included. Both power and data are carried over a single Ethernet cable to the Bullet AC. Use the included PoE Adapter or an optional PoE switch.
- Output Power: The Bullet AC offers up to 22 dBm of output power.
- Weatherproof Design: The Bullet AC features a weatherproof design. Made from a high-grade, powder-coated aluminum, the casing can withstand nature's harshest outdoor elements.
The Bullet AC eliminates the need to use RF cables and requires no special antenna or tools to install. No radio card / host board issues. No RF cable quality concerns. No mechanical stability concerns. No enclosure mounting requirements. With the Bullet AC, operators can just plug and go.
- Enclosure Powder-Coated Aluminum
- Networking Interface Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Antenna Connector N-Type Connector
- Max. Power Consumption 8W
- Output Power 22 dBm
- Power Supply AC to 24VDC, 0.5 A Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Power Method 24V Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- ESD/EMP Protection +/- 24 kV Contact / Air
- Operating Temp -40 to 70 Degrees C (-40 to 158 Degrees F)
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Condensing
- Bullet AC
- Compression Seal
- Quick Start Guide