Ubiquiti Bullet M2 Zero-Variable Outdoor Wireless Radio 2.4Ghz BULLETM2-HP-US
Ubiquiti Bullet M2 Zero-Variable Outdoor Wireless Radio 2.4Ghz
- The Bullet(TM)M features up to 600 mW of power and an enhanced receiver design for PtP or PtMP deployment.
- The Bullet(TM)M provides high performance at a range of up to 50+ km, depending on its antenna
- Connect the Bullet(TM)M to any existing antenna with an N-type female connector to create an airMAX(R) base station.
Plug the 28 dBm BULLETM2-HP BULLET M AirMax 2.4 GHz Zero-Variable Weatherproof Outdoor Radio from Ubiquiti Networks into virtually any antenna with a Type-N female connector. Once connected this radio has the ability to provide a variety of network connectivity options including access point, client, or bridge configurations. Users also benefit from enhanced connectivity over long distances with data transfer rates of up to 100 Mbps or more.
- Processor: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz
- Memory: 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100 BaseTX (CAT 5, RJ-45) Ethernet
- Range: Over 31 miles (50 km) (antenna dependent)
- RF Connector: Integrated N-type Male Jack (connects directly to antenna)
- Power Rating: Up to 24 V
- Maximum Power Consumption: 7 W
- Ubiquiti Networks BULLETM2-HP BULLET M