Ubiquiti airFiber24 Point-to-Point Backhaul Radio (24 GHz) EAF24
Introducing airFiber, a truly revolutionary Point-to-Point wireless platform from Ubiquiti Networks. Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, airFiber delivers amazing wireless gigabit+ performance, low latency, and long range. airFiber ushers in a new era in price-disruptive wireless technology ideal for carrier backhaul, building-to-building enterprise use, or public safety applications.
- Advanced Antenna System: Featuring a dual-independent 2x2 MIMO 24GHz hi-gain reflector antenna system, airFiber can operate in both FDD (Frequency Division Duplex) and HDD (Hybrid Division Duplex) modes for unparalleled speed and efficiency in the 24GHz wordwide license-free band.
- Plug and Play Installation: Utilizing precision mounting hardware combined with a dynamic RSSI indicator, airFiber can be easily deployed by a single installer. Integrated GPS receivers automatically calculate position and timing parameters in the background, providing a true plug and play installation experience.
Designed to be a high-performance backhaul, the airFiber24 delivers amazing wireless throughput of up to 1.4+ Gbps, surpassing conventional wired backhauls. Robust enough to perform in the harshest RF noise environments, the airFiber24 delivers superior performance with efficiency over real-world, 13+ km links. The airFiber24 supports FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing) in full-duplex mode for < 1 ms latency, resulting in increased efficiency for carrier-class network backhauls. The airFiber24 operates in worldwide, license-free, 24 GHz frequencies. Users can deploy airFiber24 almost anywhere they choose (subject to local country regulations).
- Operating Frequency: 24.05 - 24.25GHz
- Max. Power Consumption: < 50W
- Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (included)
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
- Operating Temperature: -40 Deg to 55 Deg C (-40 Deg to 131 Deg F)
- Maximum Throughput: 1.4+ Gbps
- Maximum Range: 13+ km
- Packets per Second: > 1 million
- Uplink / Downlink Ratio: 50% Fixed
- airFiber AF24
- PoE Adapter
- Power Cord
- Pole Mount Bracket Assembly
- Quick Start Guide