Ubiquiti airFiber NxN 4x4 MIMO Multiplexer AF-MPX4
Combine multiple airFiber X radios on a single dish antenna for superior noise immunity performance, redundancy, and multi-Gigabit Point-to-Point (PtP) throughput.
- Quickly mount multiple airFiber X radios on existing airFiber dish antennas for Plug and Play installation. You can use radio channels of different sizes - even adjacent channels with no guard band - and place them anywhere within the radio band.
- 4x4 MIMO backhaul technology: Simply mount two airFiber 5X radios for Plug and Play installation. You can use multiple channels and place them anywhere within the radio band
- Reduced tower footprint and cost: Multiple airFiber 5X radios mounted on a single dish antenna maximizes throughput and capacity in a clean, compact tower footpring, minimizing tower costs
- Superior link redundancy solution: Multiple airFiber X radios with multiple carriers on multiple frequency bands provide the ultimate noise immunity and link redundancy performance
- Mounting versatility: The airFiber NxN Multiplexer can be attached to most 5 GHz airFiber X or RocketDish antenna models. For any other antenna configuration, you can mount the airFiber NxN Multiplexer on a pole
- Pair with EdgePoint: The EdgePoint provides link aggregation and powerful configuration features, including radiolink load balancing and advances reliability for optical fiber deployments
Upgrade your wireless network to multi-Gigabit throughput with the AF-MPX4 Scalable airFiber MIMO Multiplexer from Ubiquiti Networks. Mount two airFiber 5X radios to a single dish antenna using this multiplexer and enhance data throughput by up to 400% resulting in enhanced data speeds along with improved network redundancy. The dual radio configuration supports 4x4 MIMO coverage offering data transfer rates of up to 1 Gbps, which is perfect for large data transfers, multimedia streaming and much more. Additionally, the AF-MPX4 comes with built-in GPS synchronization to provide improved network timing while helping to eliminate traffic errors and congestion.
- RF Connectors: (2) RP-SMA Weatherproof (CH0, CH1) ; (4) RP-SMA Weatherproof (A0, A1, B0, B1)
- Cable Loss: 4.1 dB
- Supported airFiber X Radio: AF-5X
- Multiplex MIMO: 2 x (2x2)
- Mounting: airFiber X/Rocket Mount Compatible
- AF-MPx4 airFiber NxN Multiplexer
- 4x4 Radio Bracket
- Protective Shrouds (Left and Right)
- Mutiplexer Screws
- Quick Start Guide