Ubiquiti airFiber 2X 2.4-GHz 525-Mbps Point to Point Backhaul Radio AF-2X
The airFiber AF-2X 2 GHz Carrier Backhaul Radio from Ubiquiti Networks is designed for long-range, Point-to-Point (PtP) backhaul links. It features a high TDD throughput and Hybrid Division Duplexing (HDD) technology that helps the device achieve low latency. The airFiber 2X also allows users to customize backhaul links or upgrade existing PtP links.
- Ubiquiti's INVICTUS (TM) custom silicon and proprietary radio architecture are designed specifically for long distance outdoor applications.
- The airFiber X features multiple channel width options to suit your deployment needs - up to 11 different channel sizes available for the AF-2X.
- Channel width flexibility allows you to independently configure TX and RX channel frequencies and place them anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference.
The Ubiquiti Networks airFiber 2X is a modular radio system that is designed to be compatible with a variety of Ubiquiti antennas. Building upon the proven design of the airFiber system, the airFiber X allows you to customize airFiber backhaul links or upgrade existing Rocket Point-to-Point links. The AF-2X increases both range and delivered throughput in the popular 2.4GHz band.
- RF Connectors (2) RP-SMA Weatherproof (CH0, CH1), (1) SMA Weatherproof (GPS)
- GPS Antenna External, Magnetic Base
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet
- Certifications FCC Part 15.247, CE EN 300328 v1.8.1
- Operating Temperature -40 to 55 Degrees C (-40 to 131 Degrees F)
- Data Port (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Management Port (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
- airFiber AF-2X
- GPS Antenna
- External GPS Antenna
- Metal Strap
- 2x Cable Ties
- airFiber PoE Adapter with Mounting Bracket (24V, 1A)
- Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide