SURECONX 2-METER (6.75-FT) 18-GAUGE HEAVY DUTY DOUBLE WELD TUBULAR TOWER TOP SECTION
Complete the top of your tower with this 2-meter (6.75 ft) SureConX tower top section.
- Manufactured to the highest quality in a controlled environment
- Designed and engineered for Canadian climate
- Engineered with the exclusive "easy fit" design
- Double welded tubular rungs for extra strength and easy climbing
This 2-meter (6.75 feet) galvalume steel tubular top section offers a weather resistant addition to your tower. With double bead welded tubular rungs you can be sure to easily climb the tower to service the very top while maintaining its strength integrity. Use extreme caution as wind strength and terrain is unique to each location and the top section is designed in accordance with CSA-S37-13. However, no formal CSA certificate is provided with the sale of the tower as they have not been tested to be in compliance. A qualified structural engineer should be consulted prior to installing any tower or supporting structure. Always use extreme caution when erecting towers and antennas to ensure the tower and gear does not come into contact with any overhead power lines and always dig by hand or call for locates prior to installation. Do not alter any section as it may impair the structural integrity of the tower section. Failure to follow the above cautions may result in serious injury or death and product damage, which voids warranty.
- 63 weld beads per section. Not spot welded!
- Accepts masts up to 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Gauge: 18
- Highest quality galvalume steel
- Dimensions: 6.75' (81" or 205cm) L x 12" X 12" W (30cm X 30cm)
- Includes tower bolts
- We are continually striving to improve our products and may result in specification changing slightly as a result
- For a complete installation, use with AMSC18S, AMSCHB, AMSCBS and AMSCBP
- 1 x SureConX 2-meter (6.75-ft) 18-gauge Heavy Duty Double Weld Tubular Tower Top Section