Channel Master JOINtenna Antenna Signal Combiner with LTE
The Channel Master JOINtenna combines coaxial inputs from two individual outdoor TV antennas allowing for distribution of the two antennas on a single coaxial cable.
- This device combines 2 UHF/VHF antennas two antennas to a single coaxial cable
- Constructed with weather-resistant material for outdoor applications
- Features Low-insertion loss and a built-in LTE filter
Channel Master JOINtenna is designed to simplify installations in which a user desires to receive television signals from two different transmitter locations/directions without the use of an Antenna Rotator. The JOINtenna is built for outdoor applications with an all-weather housing and has two coaxial inputs and a single coaxial output.
- Bandwidth: 54-216 MHz, 470-700 MHz
- Insertion Loss: <2dB
- Input Return Loss: <16dB
- Impedance: 75ohm
- Input Connector: F-type
- Output Connector: F-type
- Instruction sheet
- x2 Outdoor mounting zip ties
- x2 Mounting screws