Channel Master CM 7001 Antenna and Cable Tuner, Digital to Analog Converter Box CM7001
This high end ATSC Tuner is for use with the Over-the-air TV Antennas and Clear QAM Cable signal.
Tunes ATSC antenna signals
Tunes clear QAM unencrypted cable signal
Analog output for older televisions
One of the few antenna tuners on the market that output HDMI, with optical audio.
The Channel Master CM-7001 will tune ATSC (Antenna) or clear QAM (unencrypted cable) signals for televisions, displays and projectors that do not have built-in tuners. This unit is easy to set up and use and will ofter standard and high definition tuning. This unit will provide on-screen program information for your crystal clear digital and HD tuned programs.
This high end ATSC Tuner is for use with the Over-the-air TV Antennas and Clear QAM Cable signal.One of the few antenna tuners on the market that output HDMI, with optical audio.
• Tunes ATSC antenna signals
• Tunes clear QAM unencrypted cable signals
• Simple set up and usability
• Digital broadcast quality SD + HD
• HDMI and optical audio outputs
• Dolby digital audio
• Provides on-screen program information
• Analog output for older televisions
Antenna input signal
• Channels: 2-23 (VHF) 14-69 (UHF) / Cable 2-135
• Antenna input: 75 ohm female F-type connector
• Modulation modes: 8VSB, 8VSB MP@ML, 64/256 QAM
• Optical digital output for Dolby digital and PCM digital audio
• RCA-type audio/video outputs
• 3-prong power cord
• HD digital video output: HDMI output
• HD analog video output: HD YpbPr Output
• SD video output: CVBS (composite), S-Video (Y-C)
• Analog audio video output: Stereo (RCA jacks)
• Digital audio video output: SPDIF optical
• Consumption: AC 100V - 120V
• Standby consumption: Less than 1W